Board of Finance
The Board of Finance is the budget-making authority responsible for financial and taxation matters, presenting the annual operating budget and special appropriations to the Town Meeting for its approval, and for establishing the tax rate.
The full Board of Finance meets Monthly (call Town Clerk), usually on the day of Tuesday, as scheduled by the Board, at 7:30 p.m. See the Town Government Calendar on the Home page for upcoming meetings. Special Subcommittee meetings are scheduled as needed. Agendas and minutes are available at the Town Hall and on this website. Meetings are open to the public.
The six members of the Board of Finance are elected for a term of six years. Vacancies are filled by a majority vote of remaining members until the next Town election.
- Ronald Cabana
- Glenn Converse
- David A Hosmer, Chairman
- George McCoy
- Frederick Chmura
- Glen W. Lessig
- Michael Dougherty, Alternate, Vice Chairman
- Steven Smock, Alternate
- Timothy D. Young, Alternate
- Send regular mail to: Board of Finance, Woodstock Town Hall, 415 Route 169, Woodstock, CT 06281-3039
- Email: Please address comments and concerns for the Board of Finance to Barbara Rich (click HERE to email).
- Phone: 860-928-5935 x 315
You can also call the Board of Selectmen's Office at (860) 928-0208 x310 or email (click HERE) for information on how to contact the Board of Finance directly.